It’s easy to forget how awesome we are because of our busy lives.
- Sometimes when the alarm goes off in the morning, do you ask yourself, “Why bother?”
- Sometimes do you find yourself in a rut of “couch potato” and “snacking” and feel guilty because of it?
- Sometimes do you lack the energy to wash your face before bed?
- Sometimes do you find yourself so lonely you day-dream about somebody loving you, even if you’re married or in a relationship?
- Sometimes are you jealous of a group of girlfriends at a restaurant and wonder where all your friends are?
- Sometimes do you see somebody jogging and wonder how in the world do they do it?
- Sometimes do you wake up feeling energetic and make a list of everything you want to achieve for the day and at night you realize you only achieved half, so you beat yourself up before you go to sleep and wake up in the morning and again wonder, “Why bother?”
- Sometimes do you find it easier to stay quiet than to fight with your spouse or children and then you want to hide in the bedroom and cry so they can’t see your pain?
- Sometimes do you feel like you’ve become somebody else and wonder what happened to your life?
- Sometimes do you wish you had somebody who really knew you, could understand you, love you and accept you the way you truly are?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, get a copy of Returning Injury or any of Becky Due’s Novels!
Download Becky Due’s Novels Now… only .99!