- Divide your life into thirds… it’s easy!
- 1/3 passion/purpose/career
- 1/3 social time with family and friends
- 1/3 time with yourself doing what you love
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket… keep balance! Balance is important for your future, because if you lose one of your thirds, you will be ok. For example if you lose your job, you still have the support of your family and friends and the time you enjoy doing what you love. If you go through a divorce, you still have your other family and friends, your career and the time you spend doing what you love.
Everything in life… has to have balance.
Christy learns this in Touchable Love: An Untraditional Love Story now available for .99 and also on Audible.com
For more about me and my novels please visit www.beckydue.com