What can I say about lows… 🤔
Those lows can be sneaky little devils… might not even know you’re going through it, until you discover you don’t like your own behavior.
Luckily, it’s an easy fix.
Ok, it’s not easy. It’s a real pain in the a**!
1. Let yourself be sad. You’re allowed to be sad. Sadness is a wonderful emotion that helps guide us through change.
2. Take responsibility for your part. We make mistakes. We are imperfect, but we learn and we improve.
Forgive yourself while you’re at it.
3. Get back on track with you. Reconnect with your core morals and values.
4. Next, you might need to set some boundaries so you can stay true to your morals and values.
5. You’ve given yourself the needed time.. Now, get up and move that body. Do some things that make you happy.