Give others the benefit of the doubt.
Putting ourselves in other people’s shoes, and giving them the benefit of the doubt, can have a very positive outcome.
…Not the greatest idea to believe everybody always, especially people who have broken our trust repeatedly, but most people deserve a chance…
And, it feels good! 🙂
Don’t dwell on mistakes–learn from them and move on.
Pretend you’re 10 years younger.
Are you happy in your life… where you are?
What would you change?
If you were 10 years younger, in your life right now, would you feel good about what you’ve achieved?
You are 10 years younger this week!
Be proactive, not reactive.
Christy, Touchable Love, spent much of her life reacting and running from her problems instead of facing them. Loneliness and depression took over until she was able to turn her life around.
“Touchable Love is an important book for women. Not only does it confront important social issues, but also it inspires women to live with dignity, honesty and passion.” J. Smithson
Be dependable. Do what you say you’re going to do. Be considerate of others… Or, you will lose their trust in you.
Be reliable and you’ll feel better about yourself too.
Add a little more exercise to your week.
- Take the stairs
- Go for a walk
- Park far from the door
- Try Daily Burn
- Lift some weights
Get creative! Have some fun! And move that AWESOME body!
B Due Challenge:
Focus on everything positive in your life.
When we put our focus and energy on the good things in our life, they grow.
When we put our focus on the “bad” things in our life, they grow.
When we stop thinking about…
- How we’ve been mistreated
- How unfair life is
- How we wish we had more
- How our relationships suck
- How the weather, timing, or _________, ruined our plans
- How people in our life continue to let us down
- How we disappoint ourselves by counting our shortcomings or failures
And start thinking about all the good in our life like…
- How we can use the “bad” as stepping stones to something better
- How life is challenging but exciting and full of opportunities
- How we have what we need and can always strive for more
- How we are lucky to have relationships… some people have nobody
- How there are always hidden gems when things don’t go our way
- How WE get to decide who we allow in our life
- How we can start counting our gifts and successes… and I KNOW there are many!
Our life will improve!
Sometimes it’s hard to find the good, but if we search for it, we will ALWAYS find it. Always.
B Due Challenge:
Nurture what you want.
Want better health, better relationship, better career, or better __________?
Put in the time, energy and love.
Nurture it! 😀
Pick love over everything else.
Remove obstacles so you can reconnect with yourself.
About the Author/Books:
I’ve been feeling a little disconnected from what I want out of life.
I googled “how to reconnect with yourself” and found that most sites want you to ADD things to your already crazy life. What?!
Meditate. Exercise. Find time for _______. Eat Healthier. Go for Walks. Journal. Etc.
Sounds stressful. 😉
A better approach might be to remove a few things… Less TV. Saying “No” more. Limiting time with certain people. Avoiding Social Media. Putting your phone on silent. Etc.
I’ll test it. 🙂
About the Art: