Saying goodbye to people, jobs, love… everything… everything…
When something ends…
An unwanted change…
We can either carry the pain into the future or say goodbye, with love, knowing we learned or benefited in some way.
So say goodbye to the things that didn’t work out.
And say hello to new possibilities!
Love is an amazing thing, but just like everything good… it takes work, it takes nurturing.
Have Faith that 2020 is Going to Be a GREAT Year!
I hope all of your holiday dreams come true.
Make it a great weekend… for you and everybody around you–Calm, Relaxing, and FUN!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
If you are not alone, know you are blessed.
If you are alone, like me, what are your plans to make Thanksgiving special?
Write down 3 things you’re grateful for… Post the list where you will see it often.
(Photo – Latest Painting)
Give it (whatever it is) a little time and space.
What can I say about lows… 🤔
Those lows can be sneaky little devils… might not even know you’re going through it, until you discover you don’t like your own behavior.
Luckily, it’s an easy fix.
Ok, it’s not easy. It’s a real pain in the a**!
1. Let yourself be sad. You’re allowed to be sad. Sadness is a wonderful emotion that helps guide us through change.
2. Take responsibility for your part. We make mistakes. We are imperfect, but we learn and we improve.
Forgive yourself while you’re at it.
3. Get back on track with you. Reconnect with your core morals and values.
4. Next, you might need to set some boundaries so you can stay true to your morals and values.
5. You’ve given yourself the needed time.. Now, get up and move that body. Do some things that make you happy.
Be thankful for what you have, and don’t worry about what you don’t have.
When we look at the big picture, we realize that having bigger, better, more… isn’t what is important. It’s about what and who we love.