Add a little more exercise to your week.
- Take the stairs
- Go for a walk
- Park far from the door
- Try Daily Burn
- Lift some weights
Get creative! Have some fun! And move that AWESOME body!
B Due Challenge:
Nurture what you want.
Want better health, better relationship, better career, or better __________?
Put in the time, energy and love.
Nurture it! 😀
I know I look miserable, but I’m actually happy and excited!
And my little dog is behind me enjoying a treat. 😁
This Weeks Challenge:
Organize the clutter.
One of my favorite things to do! I love the end result! 😀
From my Novels:
Christy from Touchable Love found a wonderful way to organize her apartment and her life. While trying to find a way out of deep sadness, she discovered that organizing her home was key to a better life.
Today’s Challenge: Get motivated and excited about the new year.
Today’s Challenge: Create a #to-do list based around your #values.
1. Take a look at your master to-do list.
- If it’s like mine, it’s overwhelming
2. On a seperate sheet, write down your values.
- Family and Friends
- Shorty, my dog
- Career, Writing and Art
- Love, Romance
- Home, Clean and Organized
- Time to myself (Yup, I’m an introvert)
3. Write down and underline each of your values as a page title.
4. Transfer each to-do task to the proper value title page.
CAREER, WRITING AND ART
- Buy paint
- Take pics of finished art
- Attach hanging wires
- Decide which pieces will go in coffee shop
5. Everyday make a new, short to-do list pulling the most important task(s) from each value page.
- 30 minutes treadmill
- Clean up house and load of laundry
- Buy paint
- Fix Amazon link and author page
- Take shorty for a long walk
- Return family/friends phone calls and texts
Watch your task lists shrink and become manageable and even enjoyable because you’re staying true to your values. You’re saying YES to everything that is important to you.
Today’s Challenge: Get outside and take in some fresh air… even if it’s a little cold.
Enjoy the #weekend!
Today’s Challenge: Take the stairs.
Today’s Challenge: Drink a little extra water.
Today’s Challenge: Declutter one area of your home or office.