Ask somebody you trust for their opinion.
You don’t have to follow their advice.
You don’t have to take what they say to heart.
But hearing from people who care about you is a good thing.
Stay true to you and do what is right.
Be thankful for what you have, and don’t worry about what you don’t have.
When we look at the big picture, we realize that having bigger, better, more… isn’t what is important. It’s about what and who we love.
Don’t do what you don’t want to do.
If you say no, or if you cancel, will you feel better? Or worse?
Will you feel heavier or lighter?
Learn a little more about yourself — Try this quiz for fun.
I learned a few things about myself. It’s possible I’m an adventurer! ISFP
I’d love your thoughts and feedback…
Take your power back from anybody who has mistreated you by becoming better, stronger, happier than them.
Don’t dwell on mistakes–learn from them and move on.
Pretend you’re 10 years younger.
Are you happy in your life… where you are?
What would you change?
If you were 10 years younger, in your life right now, would you feel good about what you’ve achieved?
You are 10 years younger this week!
Add a little more exercise to your week.
- Take the stairs
- Go for a walk
- Park far from the door
- Try Daily Burn
- Lift some weights
Get creative! Have some fun! And move that AWESOME body!
B Due Challenge:
Focus on everything positive in your life.
When we put our focus and energy on the good things in our life, they grow.
When we put our focus on the “bad” things in our life, they grow.
When we stop thinking about…
- How we’ve been mistreated
- How unfair life is
- How we wish we had more
- How our relationships suck
- How the weather, timing, or _________, ruined our plans
- How people in our life continue to let us down
- How we disappoint ourselves by counting our shortcomings or failures
And start thinking about all the good in our life like…
- How we can use the “bad” as stepping stones to something better
- How life is challenging but exciting and full of opportunities
- How we have what we need and can always strive for more
- How we are lucky to have relationships… some people have nobody
- How there are always hidden gems when things don’t go our way
- How WE get to decide who we allow in our life
- How we can start counting our gifts and successes… and I KNOW there are many!
Our life will improve!
Sometimes it’s hard to find the good, but if we search for it, we will ALWAYS find it. Always.