Even if you’re alone this time of year, there is still good reason to romance yourself.
-Buy yourself something nice.
-See a movie you’ve been wanting to see.
-Eat your favorite meal.
-Go get a massage or pedicure.
-Take a drive and listen to your favorite love songs.
-______________________ (Comment with more great ideas)
Anything less than clear and honest interactions can seem like game playing… and that isn’t fun for anybody! 🙃
Being straight with others isn’t always easy… but better in the long run.
The task is daunting… maybe you’d rather have lunch with a friend, watch TV, or focus on something easier…
Instead, focus on how completing the work will make you feel.
Then, make a plan for what you will achieve next… keep the momentum… 🤩
Saying goodbye to people, jobs, love… everything… everything…
When something ends…
An unwanted change…
We can either carry the pain into the future or say goodbye, with love, knowing we learned or benefited in some way.
So say goodbye to the things that didn’t work out.
And say hello to new possibilities!
Have Faith that 2020 is Going to Be a GREAT Year!
Honor your Commitments… Even the commitments you make with yourself.
… it is a quick way to build your self esteem and build solid, happy relationships.
Write down 3 things you’re grateful for… Post the list where you will see it often.
(Photo – Latest Painting)
Give it (whatever it is) a little time and space.
What can I say about lows… 🤔
Those lows can be sneaky little devils… might not even know you’re going through it, until you discover you don’t like your own behavior.
Luckily, it’s an easy fix.
Ok, it’s not easy. It’s a real pain in the a**!
1. Let yourself be sad. You’re allowed to be sad. Sadness is a wonderful emotion that helps guide us through change.
2. Take responsibility for your part. We make mistakes. We are imperfect, but we learn and we improve.
Forgive yourself while you’re at it.
3. Get back on track with you. Reconnect with your core morals and values.
4. Next, you might need to set some boundaries so you can stay true to your morals and values.
5. You’ve given yourself the needed time.. Now, get up and move that body. Do some things that make you happy.
Don’t try to spend time with somebody who doesn’t WANT to spend time with you.
Spend your time with people who can’t wait to spend time with you.
Your life will be much more enjoyable! 😀