This Weeks Challenge:
From my Novels:
My characters spend a lot of time and energy trying to please others. Trying hard to fit in. Staying quiet when they should be loud. Depriving others (and themselves) from the gift of their truth.
But luckily… 🙂
Today’s Challenge: Don’t be judgmental… Know them before you judge them.
Today’s Challenge: Never let somebody hold you back from your dreams.
Today’s Challenge: Take some time to be still and silent.
Today’s Challenge: Don’t depend on somebody else to make you happy.
Have a great weekend!
Today’s Challenge: Make time to snuggle… your love, pet, or even a pillow or stuffed animal.
Today’s Challenge: Get motivated and excited about the new year.
Today’s Challenge: Have a wonderful Christmas Weekend!
Today’s Challenge: Don’t take #responsibility that doesn’t belong to you.
Today’s Challenge: Create a #to-do list based around your #values.
1. Take a look at your master to-do list.
- If it’s like mine, it’s overwhelming
2. On a seperate sheet, write down your values.
- Family and Friends
- Shorty, my dog
- Career, Writing and Art
- Love, Romance
- Home, Clean and Organized
- Time to myself (Yup, I’m an introvert)
3. Write down and underline each of your values as a page title.
4. Transfer each to-do task to the proper value title page.
CAREER, WRITING AND ART
- Buy paint
- Take pics of finished art
- Attach hanging wires
- Decide which pieces will go in coffee shop
5. Everyday make a new, short to-do list pulling the most important task(s) from each value page.
- 30 minutes treadmill
- Clean up house and load of laundry
- Buy paint
- Fix Amazon link and author page
- Take shorty for a long walk
- Return family/friends phone calls and texts
Watch your task lists shrink and become manageable and even enjoyable because you’re staying true to your values. You’re saying YES to everything that is important to you.