Invest in what is important to you.
Invest in the people you love.
Invest in strong morals and values.
Invest in your hobbies that fill you up.
Invest in healthy choices.
Invest your money in what matters now and in the future.
Invest your time where it counts.
Invest brain power in learning.
Invest in a great night’s sleep.
Invest in good food.
Invest in safety, security and protection.
Invest in moving that awesome body.
Invest in everything you want in the future…
Today’s Challenge: Create a #to-do list based around your #values.
1. Take a look at your master to-do list.
- If it’s like mine, it’s overwhelming
2. On a seperate sheet, write down your values.
- Family and Friends
- Shorty, my dog
- Career, Writing and Art
- Love, Romance
- Home, Clean and Organized
- Time to myself (Yup, I’m an introvert)
3. Write down and underline each of your values as a page title.
4. Transfer each to-do task to the proper value title page.
CAREER, WRITING AND ART
- Buy paint
- Take pics of finished art
- Attach hanging wires
- Decide which pieces will go in coffee shop
5. Everyday make a new, short to-do list pulling the most important task(s) from each value page.
- 30 minutes treadmill
- Clean up house and load of laundry
- Buy paint
- Fix Amazon link and author page
- Take shorty for a long walk
- Return family/friends phone calls and texts
Watch your task lists shrink and become manageable and even enjoyable because you’re staying true to your values. You’re saying YES to everything that is important to you.
Today’s Challenge: Stay ethical.
Today’s Challenge: Stay on the right path, so you’ll make the right decisions.
Today’s Challenge: Make it a weekend of healthy choices – Do the right thing.
Today’s Challenge: Don’t forget about the people who love you. They haven’t forgotten about you.
Today’s Challenge: Make sure your actions match your words.
Today’s Challenge: Find and hang with #friends like you.
It’s so nice to hang out with friends who have the same morals and values… and the same sense of humor. 🙂
Today’s Challenge: Make a reminder list of your #values. Then stay true to those values, so you’ll have more joy in your life.