Use The Abuse Or Injustices Of Your Past To Make You Stronger, Better… Because You Are Better Than Anybody Who Puts You Down
The greatest revenge is a life well lived.
Pain can be fuel for destruction, bullying, or intimidation.
Pain can be weight that drags us down… makes us want to hurt others…
Pain can be fuel to lift us up.
Pain can make us better, stronger than others… not stooping to their level, but BEING BETTER!! MUCH BETTER!!
We all want to be free, happy, and successful in every aspect of our lives… And we all want that for everybody.
The brain’s abilities are endless… but it takes work, learning, practice…
We are not only this smart or only this capable. Our life is not planned out for us…
We are never stuck.
It’s not good for anybody… and who needs the drama? 😋
Anything less than clear and honest interactions can seem like game playing… and that isn’t fun for anybody! 🙃
Being straight with others isn’t always easy… but better in the long run.
B Due Challenge:
Focus on everything positive in your life.
When we put our focus and energy on the good things in our life, they grow.
When we put our focus on the “bad” things in our life, they grow.
When we stop thinking about…
- How we’ve been mistreated
- How unfair life is
- How we wish we had more
- How our relationships suck
- How the weather, timing, or _________, ruined our plans
- How people in our life continue to let us down
- How we disappoint ourselves by counting our shortcomings or failures
And start thinking about all the good in our life like…
- How we can use the “bad” as stepping stones to something better
- How life is challenging but exciting and full of opportunities
- How we have what we need and can always strive for more
- How we are lucky to have relationships… some people have nobody
- How there are always hidden gems when things don’t go our way
- How WE get to decide who we allow in our life
- How we can start counting our gifts and successes… and I KNOW there are many!
Our life will improve!
Sometimes it’s hard to find the good, but if we search for it, we will ALWAYS find it. Always.
This Week’s Challenge:
Gracefully accept when things don’t go your way. #WeeklyChallenge #MondayMotivation
Tomorrow night, 50% of us will be disappointed.
But let’s keep in mind how lucky we are to live in this great country.
We can disagree, but we are all still Americans, and we all have the right to our opinions and beliefs.
I may disagree with half the population, but I know we are all equally blessed and free.
Today’s Challenge: Make somebody you care about feel important. Have an outstanding weekend!
Today’s Challenge: Allow others to have their opinions and beliefs.
Even if they’re wrong. (wink wink)
Today’s Challenge: Give respect to everybody who works for a living, regardless of their job.