B Due Challenge:
Focus on everything positive in your life.
When we put our focus and energy on the good things in our life, they grow.
When we put our focus on the “bad” things in our life, they grow.
When we stop thinking about…
- How we’ve been mistreated
- How unfair life is
- How we wish we had more
- How our relationships suck
- How the weather, timing, or _________, ruined our plans
- How people in our life continue to let us down
- How we disappoint ourselves by counting our shortcomings or failures
And start thinking about all the good in our life like…
- How we can use the “bad” as stepping stones to something better
- How life is challenging but exciting and full of opportunities
- How we have what we need and can always strive for more
- How we are lucky to have relationships… some people have nobody
- How there are always hidden gems when things don’t go our way
- How WE get to decide who we allow in our life
- How we can start counting our gifts and successes… and I KNOW there are many!
Our life will improve!
Sometimes it’s hard to find the good, but if we search for it, we will ALWAYS find it. Always.
This Week’s Challenge:
Gracefully accept when things don’t go your way. #WeeklyChallenge #MondayMotivation
Tomorrow night, 50% of us will be disappointed.
But let’s keep in mind how lucky we are to live in this great country.
We can disagree, but we are all still Americans, and we all have the right to our opinions and beliefs.
I may disagree with half the population, but I know we are all equally blessed and free.
Today’s Challenge: Make somebody you care about feel important. Have an outstanding weekend!
Today’s Challenge: Allow others to have their opinions and beliefs.
Even if they’re wrong. (wink wink)
Today’s Challenge: Give respect to everybody who works for a living, regardless of their job.
Today’s Challenge: Stick with people who challenge you to do and be better.
Today’s Challenge: Be careful around “friends” who often put down others.
… and don’t always believe the rumors you hear about other people.
Today’s Challenge: Keep your personal space organized, clean and safe.
Today’s Challenge: Hang with good people.
Stick around positive, happy, healthy, successful people who have goals and dreams–it’s contagious!
Avoid the complainers, whiners, drunks, druggies, thieves, abusers and needy people–it’s contagious!
Have a great weekend! 🙂
Today’s Challenge: Stand for something, or you’ll fall for everything.
Don’t be afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Don’t let others sway you into being them. Stand tall and be proud of who you are and how you feel. It takes strength to be different and disagree. The more we know ourselves and the better our self-worth, the easier it is to stand up for our truth.